Hafa Slingstone Hoodie - Faded Blue
This hoodie is so soft and comfy, we suggest you get all of the colors so you don't get caught wearing the same hoodie every day.
This is a subtle tribute to the seal of Guam. A distinctive shape taken from the form of ancient CHamoru tools/weapons known as "Åcho’ atupat" or sling stones. On the remote Mariana Islands in the Pacific Ocean, and without steel or large-scale fighting for thousands of years, advanced weapons weren't needed to defend and keep a village or island safe. The sling stones were effective weapons of war and hunting.
"Hafa adai all day" design screen printed on the front right pocket and a sling stone graphic with Palm Tree and Flying Proa screen printed on the back.
Learn more at Guampedia.com.
- The relaxed fit is just right, but runs a tad small, call it 1/2 a size down.
- Heavyweight, 10.3 oz. But not too heavy!
- 100% Cotton French Terry
- Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, metal tipped tonal drawcord
- Hem and sleeve 2x2 ribbing, un-lined hood
- Cover stitching on seams
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Super duper soft