Latte Palms Hoodie - Faded Black
This hoodie is so soft and comfy, we suggest you get all of the colors so you don't get caught wearing the same hoodie every day.
Three Latte Stones sit over your heart and the tranquility of an island palm tree blowing in the breeze to the right. Both are embroidered for a little extra goodness on this great hoodie.
Latte is a CHamoru term that refers to stone pillars and cup-shaped capitals or capstones, which represent house supports and are ascribed to the ancient people of the Mariana Islands. Latte Stones are a symbol of pride to CHamoru people.
Learn about the "Latte Stones" on Guampedia.com.
Some details about the hoody...
- The regular fit runs a tad small, call it 1/2 a size down.
- Mid-weight, 8.5 oz/yd2
- 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
- Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal flat drawcord, sleeve cuff ribbing
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Super duper soft
- Embroidered CHamoru icons