Latte Palms Embroidered Rugby - Black
Rugby was born on an island — albeit an island much larger than any from the Mariana archipelago — and on the other side of the world in England. This black and white colorway is influenced by a different island where Rugby is a way of life. We simply add a little Hafa Adai flare to this classic Rugby jersey. It's to be noted that this is not a game-ready jersey as it doesn't have cool rubber buttons.
Three Latte Stones sit over your heart and the tranquility of an island palm tree blowing in the breeze to the right. Both icons are embroidered for a little extra goodness on this classic Rugby piece.
Some details about the jersey...
- Relaxed fit
- Heavy weight, 8.2 oz/yd2, 20-singles
- 100% carded cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- White drill collar, herringbone tape at placket, ribbed cuffs, side split at hem, side seamed, double-needle hems
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Embroidered CHamoru icons